An innovative, comprehensive approach to learning finger style drums.
$65 - The online course includes:
- 145 page downloadable and printable book
- 75 tutorial videos (4 hours worth)
- Descriptions of how to play tones and strokes
- Exploring body awareness
- 100s of tone building exercises
- Creating internal pulses and subdivisions
- 150 rhythms from around the world
- How to play with a metronome
- Odd time rhythms exercises for refinement of finger dexterity & rolls
- Derivations of traditional rhythms
- 10 album audio tracks to play along with
Think of this book as a systems approach for unifying your mind and body in all your musical endeavors. If you are a beginner, you will learn the language and concepts behind rhythm as you teach your hands how to do what you want them to. If you are already an accomplished drummer, you will find useful tools for tightening up your technique, embellishing and soloing, and expanding your comfort zone within a broader range of musical styles.
$85 for a spiral bound printed copy of the book plus a link to the full online course and videos.
You can purchase through the "Buy Now" paypal button, or by sending a check to:
74 Courtland Ave
Asheville, NC 28801
Please email email@example.com with any questions. Thank you!
Click below to purchase hard copy of the book.
Shipping will be added automatically.
Please send full address and telephone # for shipping. Thank you.
Postage rates are:
USA - $8.00
Canada & Mexico - $19.00
All other countries - $25.00